Winners in five industry categories were: * Scott Pittillo of Pine Bluff National Bank in the small bank category; * Ann Main of Community First Bank of Harrison in the large bank category; * Judy Shelley of Little Rock's Flake & Kelley Commercial in the small private company category; I * Mark Hartman of Arkansas Heart Hospital in Little Rock, large private company category; and * Laura Zurborg Grimes, Conway Development Corp.
What does PBNB stand for?
PBNB stands for Pine Bluff National Bank (Arkansas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PBNB in our Acronym Attic
- Providence Business News (Rhode Island)
- Punjabi by Nature (band)
- Push Back Now (political website)
- Pyrolytic Boron Nitride
- Palm Beach Network Associates (West Palm Beach, FL)
- PepsiCo Beverages North America
- Polyclinique Bordeaux Nord Aquitaine (French: Bordeaux Polyclinic North Aquitaine)
- Potrero Boosters Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Proudbirds of North America
- Port-Based Network Access Control
- Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference
- Peace Bridge Newcomer Centre (Canada)
- Prevent Blindness North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Providence Benedictine Nursing Center (Mt. Angel, OR; est. 1957)
- Push Button Normally Closed (electronic circuits)
- Property Book Non-Commissioned Officer
- Partidul Blocul National Democrat (Romania)
- Peanut Bud Necrosis Disease
- Perfect Bayesian Nash Equilibrium (economics)
- Philadelphia, Bethlehem and New England Railroad Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Warriner, Pine Bluff National Bank, Pine Bluff, Ark.
Morgan is executive vice president of Pine Bluff National Bank in Pine Bluff, Ark.
Smith acquired the house from Pine Bluff National Bank.
Pine Bluff National Bank recovered the house from David Hamilton.
Pine Bluff National Bank recently sued Midsouth Distributors of Arkansas LLC of Scott.
She has a good track record," said Chuck Morgan, president and CEO of Pine Bluff National Bank and chairman of the alliance.
The deal is backed with a three-year loan of $495,000 from Pine Bluff National Bank.