NO, it's not an eco version of telly show Pimp My Ride, it's Toyota's special edition model to celebrate 10 years of Prius in the UK.
What does PMR stand for?
PMR stands for Pimp My Ride (TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PMR
We have 251 other meanings of PMR in our Acronym Attic
- Periodic Maintenance Requirements
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording
- Personal Medication Record
- Personal Mobile Radio
- Personnes À Mobilité Réduite (French: Disabled Persons; Belgium)
- Perth Metropolitan Region (Perth, Australia)
- Phased Maintenance Review
- Physical Matter Reality (physics)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiome Model Repository
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dis is anuvva episode of Pimp My Ride, in which we pimp up a car TO THE MAX and dis week we have pimped up a copper riot van, innit.
The makers of MTV programme Pimp My Ride UK contacted the firm to provide a trailer for London-based indie-punk band Playground of Legend, who are to be featured in the show.
Bids to appear in Pimp My Ride should be emailed to brian.
Byline: Sarah, Nadine, Nicola, Cheryl and Kimberley DON'T be surprised if you see me on Pimp My Ride soon.
Newer kids on the block to watch out for include The Backyardigans, Pimp My Ride and Bratz.
He has since become comfortable flying to the point where he agreed to be one of the hosts for Europe’s version of Pimp My Ride , which has already taped episodes earlier this year in Amsterdam, England and Poland.
The event was based around TV shows such as MTV's Pimp My Ride and Top Gear and featured Leicestershire car "pimping" firm Ultimate Velocity which took part to show youngsters the benefits of vocational qualifications.