com)-- Terry Frederick, Pima County Sheriff Candidate, said today, "The horrors of the shootings in the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, remind us that our lives and families are precious to us.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Pima County Sheriff (Arizona)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Photonic Crystal Slab
- Physical Coding Sublayer
- Physical Convergence Sublayer
- Physics and Chemistry of Solids (journal)
- Physics of Colloids in Space
- Physiological Control Systems
- Piedmont Chamber Singers (est. 1977; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Pikeland Community School
- Pilot Control System
- Pinckney Community Schools (Pinckney, MI)
- Pinellas County Schools (Florida)
- Piping Class Sheet
- Pitchers' Caught Stealing (baseball; times a pitcher initiates a caught stealing)
- Pittard Campus School (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Pittsylvania County Schools (Pittsylvania County, Virginia)
- Placed on the Calendar in the Senate (bill status)
- Placement Coordination Services (Community Care Access Centers; Ontario, Canada)
- Plainville Choral Society (Connecticut)
- Planar Circularly Symmetric
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crosshair website Many conservatives have reacted with outrage at speculation in the media and comments by Clarence Dupnik, Pima County sheriff, suggesting right-wing proponents like Palin had whipped up a frenzied climate of hate that could push people into acts of violence.
Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik came closest to the political mark when he fired broadly, noting that America has become "a very angry country, part of it very ugly.
Pima County sheriff Clarence Dupnik said Loughner acted alone.
But Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik criticized the political climate in Arizona, which shot to the international spotlight last year over tough laws cracking down on illegal immigration from Mexico, an hour south of Tucson.
Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said a wounded woman, identified by CNN as Patricia Maisch, had grabbed away an ammunition magazine from the gunman as he tried to reload after shooting into the crowd.
Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik gave few other details about the possible package, which he says was found after the attack on Giffords.
The murderous rampage January 8, 2011 in Tucson by Jared Lee Laughner against Gabrielle Giffords, a moderate Democrat Congresswoman, was attributed by Pima County sheriff Clarence Dupnik to the vitriol and intolerance boiling in Arizona discourse.