Background: The purpose of the project described below (the project) is to implement the strategic program for climate resilience (spcr) prepared by tonga under phase ii of the pilot program for climate resilience (ppcr) .
What does PPCR stand for?
PPCR stands for Pilot Program for Climate Resilience (World Bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPCR
We have 7 other meanings of PPCR in our Acronym Attic
- Parent Perception of Child Profile
- Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (pollutant category; US EPA)
- Planned Parenthood of Central Pennsylvania (family planning)
- Pocket PC Phone
- PowerPC Platform
- Principal Preparation and Certification Program (Texas)
- Purina Parent Club Partnership Program
- Pharmaceutical and Personal Care Pollutants
- Panitia Pemilihan Calon Rektor (Indonesian: Rector Candidate Election Committee)
- Photostimulable Phosphor Computed Radiography (radiology)
- Prehospital Patient Care Report (Virgina emergency medical services report)
- Problems in Practice for Consideration in Research
- Process Plan Change Request
- Proton-Proton Chain Reaction (physics)
- Pigmented Paravenous Chorioretinal Atrophy (retinal degeneration)
- Provincial Parks and Conservation Reserves Act (Canada)
- Portable Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
- Peace Promotion and Conflict Resolution Foundation (Ghana)
- Pennsylvania Parents and Caregivers Resource Network
- PowerPC Reference Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Provincial Roads Improvement Project, financed by a $52 million loan from ADB Special Funds and a $17 million loan and grant from the Pilot Program for Climate Resilience, will be used to rehabilitate about 150 kilometers of unpaved provincial roads in Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Speu, Prey Veng and Svay Rieng provinces.
The three projects are funded under the CIF Pilot Program for Climate Resilience (PPCR).