Engine noise is reduced through electronically controlled engine mounts, a multi-curvature dash, custom hood insulation and a pillow tripod joint which lessens vibrations from the driveshaft at idle.
What does PTJ stand for?
PTJ stands for Pillow Tripod Joint (automotive engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTJ
We have 8 other meanings of PTJ in our Acronym Attic
- Power Transmission Improvement Sector Project (Indonesia)
- Petroleum Institute of Thailand (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (Vietnam)
- Power Turbine Inlet Temperature
- Position Tracking Interface Unit
- Put That in Your Pipe and Smoke It
- Pakistan Textile Journal (est. 1951)
- Part-Time Job
- Pass That Joint (Internet gaming clan)
- Passenger Train Journal (White River Productions; Kansas City, MO)
- Policía Técnica Judicial (Spanish: technical judicial police)
- Prince Takamado Japan Canada Memorial Fund (Canada)
- Peters Township Junior Football Association (McMurray, PA)
- Pine Tree Junior High (Longview, TX)
- Part-Time Job Incentive (Ireland; unemployment insurance)
- Pendidikan Tinggi Jarak Jauh (Indonesian: Higher Education Distance Learning)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Jezykoznawstwa Kognitywnego (Polish Cognitive Linguistics Association)
- Percutaneous Transtracheal Jet Ventilation
- Polskie Towarzystwo Juliusza Verne (Polish: Polish Society of Jules Verne)
- Pairwise Transient Key