PHILIPPINES' PILTEL, JAPAN'S MARUBENI SIGN MOU MANILA - The Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel), a unit of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Marubeni Corp of Japan that covers the restructuring of Piltel's financial obligations to Marubeni.
What does PILTEL stand for?
PILTEL stands for Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Particle-Into-Liquid Sampler
- People In Life Sciences
- Portable Impact Location System
- Protected Instrument Landing System
- Pseudo Instrument Landing System
- Public Interest Law Society (law student organization; Northern Illinois University College of Law; DeKalb, IL)
- Public Interest Law Students Association
- Public Interest Legal Support and Research Centre (India)
- Payment in Lieu of Taxes
- Pleasure in Little Things (band)
- Public Interest Law Union
- Papers from the Institute of Linguistics University of Stockholm (Sweden)
- Planning for Integrated Land Use and Transportation (California)
- P2PE (Point-to-Point Encryption) Instruction Manual
- Pacem in Maribus (conference)
- Parallel Inference Machine
- Parallel Iterative Matching (algorithm)
- Parallel Iterative Methods
- Parallels Infrastructure Manager (software)
- Parameterized Ionosphere Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smart, along with sister company Pilipino Telephone Corporation, comprise the wireless businesses of telephone giant Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT).
Komunikasi Selular Indonesia (Komselindo) and the Philippines' Pilipino Telephone Corporation (PILTEL).
Under terms of the 10-year agreement, ALLTEL Information Services will provide software and full outsourcing services to support the Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel) -- the second largest telecommunications company in the Philippines.
8 million agreement with The Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel) to provide an integrated voice and call processing solution for the Philippines.
July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- AT&T Network Systems (NYSE: T) announced today that it has signed a contract with the Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel) of Manila to expand Piltel's cellular telecommunications network in the Philippines.
2, 1996-- Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel) today announced that it will become the first operator in Asia to deploy Motorola Cellular Infrastructure Group's advanced Home Location Register (HLR) technology in its cellular network.
9 million for the supply of digital microwave radios and services by Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel), the largest cellular operator in the Philippines.