We have strived to consistently improve the performance of the flock, using the best technology available," said Richard, whose interest in the use of performance figures began while he worked for the Pig Improvement Company as a student.
What does PIC stand for?
PIC stands for Pig Improvement Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIC
We have 685 other meanings of PIC in our Acronym Attic
- Photographic Interpretation Center
- Photonic Integrated Circuit
- Physical Interface Card (Juniper Networks, Inc.)
- Physical Interfaces and Carriers
- Physics in Collision (symposium)
- Piano Investimento Capitale (Italian: Program of Capital Investment)
- Picatinny Innovation Center
- Picayune (Amtrak station code; Picayune, MS)
- Pilot in Charge
- Pilot In Command (aviation)
- Pitch-In Canada (anti-litter group)
- Pixel Ionization Chamber
- Plan Implementation Committee (various organizations)
- Plastic Ignitor Cord
- Plastic Insulated Cable
- Plume Impingement Contamination
- Pocket Ion Chamber (device that measures radiation dose accumulated at a nuclear power plant)
- Pocket Ionization Chamber
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pig Improvement Company (PIC) said it could provide breeding stock that would ultimately result in meat with a much less acidic content.
Prior to the acquisition of the National Pig Development Company (UK) by the Pig Improvement Company (PIC), Mr.
An Abingdon firm, the Pig Improvement Company, was working on a 17-year project to provide pork to Vietnam.
The group has this year sold more than pounds 1billion of its companies and will from Monday be listed under its new name of PIC International - named after its Pig Improvement Company division.
OTCBB:HUMT) announced today that Pig Improvement Company (PIC), which is the worlds largest pig genetics company, see http://www.
He also denied suggestions that the remaining parts of Dalgety, the Pig Improvement Company and various agricultural interests, were up for sale.