What does PCHCC stand for?
PCHCC stands for Pierce County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Pomona Community Health Action Team (California)
- Pollution Control Hearings Board
- Pre-Charge Half-Buffer
- Partnership for Clear Health Communication (also seen as PFCHC)
- Penn Cultural Heritage Center (University of Pennsylvania Museum)
- Penobscot Community Health Care (est. 1997; Maine)
- Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Co. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philadelphia Coordinated Health Care (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Clearing House Corporation
- Pilot City Health Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Pacific Communities Health District (Newport, OR)
- Pitt County Health Department (North Carolina)
- Primary Cutaneous Hodgkin's Disease
- Peterborough Community Housing Development Corporation (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Parker Christian Home Educators (Colorado)
- Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (Pennsylvania)
- Port Cities Home Educators (Lewiston, ID)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (various universities)
- Printed Circuit Heat Exchanger