The Randleman project is a joint project led by the Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority with several regional utilities to secure additional water rights for the region.
What does PTRWA stand for?
PTRWA stands for Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority (Greensboro, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Plain Text Request to Send
- Portable Telemetry Receiving System
- Probability of Technical and Regulatory Success (model)
- Program Tracking and Reporting Subsystem (US FAA)
- Project Technical Requirements Specification
- Protivo Tankovoe Ruhze Sistemy Simonova (Soviet anti-tank rifle)
- Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London
- Philippine Tobacco Research and Training Center
- Painter, Aircraft (US Navy)
- Particle Technology Research Western (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uncertainty regarding cooperation among members of the Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority (the authority) on issues related to development of the Randleman Dam project, now focused on water treatment, remains a credit concern.
The reservoir will supply several local water systems who are members of the Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority (the authority), the largest of which is Greensboro, with a long-term water source.