An event to celebrate the completion of this solar and energy efficiency project is being held today at Piedmont Hills High School in San Jose.
What does PHHS stand for?
PHHS stands for Piedmont Hills High School (San Jose, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHHS
We have 12 other meanings of PHHS in our Acronym Attic
- Preventative Herd Health Program (veterinary medicine)
- Public Health and Health Professions
- Public Health and Health Policy Institute (Wisconsin)
- Park Hill High School (Kansas City, MO)
- Parsippany Hills High School (New Jersey)
- Pascack Hills High School
- Patrick Henry High School (Virginia)
- Pendleton Heights High School (Indiana)
- Pennant Hills High School (Pennant Hills, Sydney, Australia)
- Perry Hall High School (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Port Huron High School (Port Huron, Michigan)
- Preventive Health and Health Services (various locations)
- Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Pearl Harbor Historic Trail (project; Hawaii)
- Peper Harow Horse Trailers (UK)
- Pacific Hip Hop Union (message board)
- Project Hope Horse Welfare Victoria (Australia)
- Pacific Health Information Network
- Packard Humanities Institute
- Packet Handler Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 1995--Answering President Clinton's call to connect California schools to the Internet by Netday '96 (March 9, 1996), a Silicon Valley coalition led by Sun Microsystems, 3Com, the San Jose Education Network, SmartValley and other companies, today completed a full wiring installation and connected Arundel School in San Carlos and Piedmont Hills High School in San Jose to the Internet, proving that a well organized volunteer effort can make the President's challenging call to action a reality.
In a prototype for future Netday Internet connections of schools, over 50 Sun employee volunteers will wire Arundel School in San Carlos (in conjunction with SmartValley) and Piedmont Hills High School in San Jose (in conjunction with the San Jose Education Network) on November 4, 1995.