The following organizations will receive their awards at a ceremony on December 11 in Research Triangle Park: * Piedmont Health Services and Sickle Cell Agency, Greensboro, N.
What does PHS stand for?
PHS stands for Piedmont Health Services (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHS
We have 369 other meanings of PHS in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Herpetological Society (reptiles; Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippines Stock Exchange
- Phillipsburg High School (Phillipsburg, NJ)
- Philo High School (Philo, OH)
- Philomath High School (Oregon)
- Philosophy and History of Science (various locations)
- Phitsanulok, Thailand (Airport Code)
- Phoenix Health Systems
- Phoenix High School (various locations)
- Physicians Health Services
- Pierce, Hamilton & Stern (collection agency in Bethesda, MD)
- Pierson High School (Sag Harbor, New York)
- Pike High School (Indianapolis, IN)
- Pilgrim High School (Rhode Island)
- Pinedale High School (Wyoming)
- Piner High School
- Pitman High School
- Pittsfield High School
- Plant High School
- Platteville High School (Platteville, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Piedmont Health Services is a federally qualified health center (FQHC), operating six community health center sites and a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) in north-central North Carolina.
Health centers are the backbone of a strong community-based health system that is transforming the way health care is delivered in the nation," said Piedmont Health Services Executive Director, Moses Carey, Jr.