As President and CEO, he created and established the Piedmont Health Care Corporation in Greenville, SC, and as CEO, he took a medical practice with 12 physicians (Internal Medicine Atlanta) and built a 52 physician multi-specialty medical practice.
What does PHC stand for?
PHC stands for Piedmont Health Care (Statesville, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHC
We have 201 other meanings of PHC in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Human Capability
- Personal Holding Company
- Pet Health Council (UK)
- Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Pew Hispanic Center (California)
- Pharmaceutical Chemist (UK)
- Philippine Harvadian College
- Photographic Change
- Photonic Crystal
- Phrack High Council
- Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- Portland Habilitation Center (Portland, OH)
- Post-Hardcore (music genre)
- Potentially Hazardous Comet (astrophysics)
- Prairie Home Companion (public radio program)
- Prater Hater Club
- Premolar aplasia-hyperhidrosis-canities prematura (syndrome)
- Prentice Hall Canada (publishing)
- Pretensioned spun High-strength Concrete pile
- Preventive and Promotional Health Care