This very wide class of stochastic process is named Piecewise Deterministic Processes (PDP) [14, 15].
What does PWD stand for?
PWD stands for Piecewise Deterministic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWD
We have 87 other meanings of PWD in our Acronym Attic
- Parkway Drive (band)
- Pee Wee Division (gaming clan)
- People with Diabetes
- People with Disability (Australia)
- Performer with a Disability
- Permanently Withdrawn (education; UK)
- Person with a Disability
- Person Workfile Definition
- Philadelphia Water Department (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We analyze the properties of the resulting piecewise deterministic Markov process, especially its trapping risk, and discuss for which groups of people insurance can reduce trapping probability.
By following these remarks, in this paper we deal with piecewise deterministic processes (PDPs) [11, 26], as an alternative framework for modelling non-determinism, and continue the analysis of paper  on the numerical solution of a Liouville-Master Equation (1) for the distribution function.