You wouldn't believe how long a small kid could sit and just keep focused on a creative piece of art.
What does POA stand for?
POA stands for Piece of Art
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POA
We have 155 other meanings of POA in our Acronym Attic
- Period of Amenorrhoea (biology)
- Period of Availability
- PeriOperative Assistant
- Persistent Object Adapter
- Pets on Approval (housing)
- Phase of Arrival
- Philadelphia Orchestra Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philharmonic Orchestra of the Americas (New York, NY)
- Physician Office Administrator (various organizations)
- Piano Operativo Aziendale (Italian: Operational Business Plan)
- Piece of Ass
- Pillar of Autumn in Halo: Reach (gaming)
- Pilliar of Autum (gaming)
- Place of Articulation
- Plain Old ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System)
- Plan Of Action
- Plan of Attack
- Plan Operativo Anual
- Plane of Array (measurements perpendicular to the solar receiver)
- Planet of the Abts (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How exactly is a piece of art going to help these people?
Educators and parents should constantly ask students what art is, who determines a piece of art is a "masterpiece," why so many pieces, symbols, and patterns are reproduced, and to define the child's own style.
``Here, we're talking about a permanent piece of art that directly improves the lives of the artists and the community.
Great framing can elevate most any piece of art into the realm of decorating superstar.