There are now 10 pictures per second being posted with the hashtag "Sandy" - most images of people prepping for the storm or images of scenes outdoors, said Instagram CEO Kevin Systorm in an emailed statement.
What does PPS stand for?
PPS stands for Pictures Per Second
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of PPS
We have 644 other meanings of PPS in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmacotherapy Prescribing Service
- Pharmacy Performance System
- Phase and Power Splitter
- Philadelphia Prison System
- Philadelphia Public Schools (Philadelphia, PA)
- Photochemical Photobiological Sciences (journal)
- Photonic Packet Switch
- Physical Plant Services
- Physical Protection System
- Physician Placement Services (various locations)
- Pinewood Preparatory School (South Carolina Private School)
- Pinnacle Professional Services Ltd (UK)
- Pioneer Primary School Singapore)
- Pisces-Perseus Supercluster
- Pistolet-Pulemyot Sudaeva (gun)
- Pitch Plane Scan
- Pittsburgh Public Schools (Pennsylvania)
- Plagiarism Prevention Service (education software; Turnitin)
- Plainfield Public Schools (Plainfield, NJ)
- Planning and Preparation Services (LDSS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is burst shot, which takes up to 20 photos at a rate of 3 pictures per second and best shot, which snaps eight images and automatically offers you the best one based on criteria like blinking, smiling, lighting, etc.
Plus, the M-80XT has a night range out to 60 feet and captures images and videos in 16:9 widescreen format Another new feature Moultrie packed into the M-80XT is FastFire continuous shooting mode, which can capture up to three pictures per second.
Staff fill out forms using a pen with a tiny infra-red camera in the nib that can take 100 pictures per second of pen strokes.
It provides real-time monitoring with 540 pictures per second and high-density recording of up to 120 pictures per second for high-end video in both live and playback modes.
5 pictures per second with the D40), the D40x also features design efficiencies that allows up to 520** images per charge) and wider ISO sensitivity of 100-1600, plus HI-1 (200-1600 plus HI-1 for the D40).
We included the CineFrame modes in our HDV camcorders to offer professional users the creative flexibility to shoot in 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 pictures per second," explained Juan Martinez, senior product manager in Sony Electronics' Professional Video Products group.
The camera can continuously take up to 144 pictures at three pictures per second.