Thanks to the Simon Bolivar Foundation, CITGO, and the people of Venezuela, we will expand The Homeless Organizing Academy, our series of free weekly trainings designed to help the homeless and formerly homeless get the skills and experience they will need to fight for justice-and pursue employment and build their capacity as engaged community members," said Lynn Lewis, Director of Picture the Homeless, one of the grant finalists in the education category.
What does PTH stand for?
PTH stands for Picture the Homeless (homeless rights organization; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTH
We have 86 other meanings of PTH in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Target
- Privilege Ticket-Granting Ticket (computing)
- Porcine Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus
- Post-Transfusion Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Parathyroid Hormone
- Partially Torn Hamstring (physiotherapy)
- Path (aviation)
- Peace through Health (Canada)
- Pedagogisch Technische Hogeschool (Netherlands Technical Teacher Training)
- Pin Through Hole (printed circuit boards)
- Planet Tony Hawk (gaming website)
- Plated Through Hole (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Historyczne (Polish: Polish Historical Society)
- Port Huron (Amtrak station code; Port Huron, MI)
- Post-Transfusion Hepatitis (medical condition)
- Precipitation Top Height
- Prelude to Hope (film by Clear Concrete Productions)
- Price Trace Hawes (UK)
- Prime Tanning Hours
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was joined by leaders from Picture the Homeless, a grassroots organization that partnered with the Borough President's office to complete the count, and by other housing advocates.
Among the organizations to be honored at the Breakfast are Picture the Homeless, an organization run by and for homeless people that teaches homeless women to advocate for their rights and works to improve the emergency shelter system; and Nontraditional Employment for Women, which helps women get secure jobs in the trades as carpenters, tillers, electricians and welders.