GlobalData's new report, "Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) - Global Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) market.
What does PACS stand for?
PACS stands for Picture Archiving and Communication System (DICOM)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACS
We have 184 other meanings of PACS in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Access Communications System (Bellcore, SSC)
- Personal Advanced Communications Systems
- Personal Alarm Call Service (Australia)
- Philadelphia Academy Charter School (Pennsylvania)
- Philanthropy and Civil Society (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Phoenixville Area Community Services (Pennsylavnia)
- Physical Access - Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Physical Access Control System
- Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme
- Picture Archival Computer System
- Plotting & Combat Summary Display
- Polar Acquisition and Command System
- Poorest Areas Civil Society (India)
- Post Adoption Counseling Services (New Jersey)
- Post-Acute Care Services
- Primary Airport Control Station (airport survey marker)
- Primary Angle Closure Suspect (eyes)
- Process and Control Systems, Inc. (electrical control panels)
- Procurement and Contracting Services (University of Arizona)
- Procurement Authorities Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Echocardiography, PET/CT, SPECT, MRI and CT enhancing demand for the Cardiovascular Picture Archiving and Communication Systems market
Europe Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) Market: Market Analysis and Opportunity Assessment
New Hanover Regional concurrently installed Encompass, a cardiology picture archiving and communication system (PACS) at the hospital's Coastal Heart Center and Fuji's Synapse, a PACS for radiology.
Investment in picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), electronic medical records (EMR), and computerized physician order entry (CPOE) solutions expects to be among the top priorities.
With EMR being the central record update, systems including picture archiving and communication system (PACS) and laboratory systems can also be incorporated to interface with each other.
0 standard and supports over 480 file formats adopted by leading vendors of stand-alone digital radiology systems and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS).
Saratoga Hospital recently implemented a Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) to manage the DICOM images generated by digital radiological modalities, like MRI, Ultrasound, and CT scans.