The clinical research includes four abstracts intended to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of the Company's PicoSure picosecond Alexandrite laser technology for aesthetic indications including the removal of tattoos and the improvement of acne scarring and stretch marks.
What does PSEC stand for?
PSEC stands for Picosecond
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PSEC
We have 22 other meanings of PSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Security Equipment Action Group
- Post-Secondary Education Assistance Program
- Program for Southeast Asian Studies
- Programme Solidarité Eau (French)
- Pakistan Software Export Board
- Platform Solutions and Emerging Business (software; Autodesk)
- Puget Sound Early Birds (car enthusiast club; Washington)
- Punjab School Education Board
- Punjab State Electricity Board (India)
- Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (journal)
- Plastic Surgery Education Campaign (American Society of Plastic Surgeons)
- Please See Embedded Comments (email)
- Polling Station Electoral Commission (Russian Federation)
- Power System Education Committee (IEEE Power Engineering Society)
- Pressure Switch End Cap (TacStar)
- Process Systems Engineering Consortium (various universities)
- Professional Staff Executive Committee (Columbia University)
- Provably Secure Elliptic Curve (public key encryption)
- Public Safety Enterprise Communication (California)
- Public Services Executive Committee (Cornell University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GRENOBLE, France & LILLE, France -- CEA-Leti and Menapic, a French startup that enables physical characterization of thin films, today announced a joint-development program (JDP) to apply colored picosecond acoustics to materials analysis.
The Department of Homeland Security intends to use the Picosecond Programmable Laser scanners in airports, but as the device is small and light enough to be easily portable it could also be installed in any building or even on the street.
Dowling says that synchronizing clocks in GPS satellites to within a picosecond might make it possible to locate objects at the Earth's surface within millimeters.
Amplifiers to be Demonstrated at NFOEC 2001 BALTIMORE, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference (NFOEC) -- Picosecond Pulse Labs, Inc.
ADIsimCLK Simulates Jitter of Less Than 1 Picosecond RMS Based on ADI's popular ADIsimPLL(TM) tool for low-phase-noise PLL synthesizer design, ADIsimCLK is the first tool of its kind to simulate jitter of less than 1 picosecond rms and phase noise less than -150 dBc/Hz.
PHOENIX, MTT 2001, May 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Picosecond Pulse Labs, Inc.
Operating at 700 MHz with an output jitter of less than one picosecond (ps) rms, the synchronous FemtoClocks eliminate input clock jitter and offer a low-cost, integrated alternative to more expensive discretes and/or SAW-based clock devices.