The Nucor plant has already seen results, with shorter lead times on hot rolled pickled and oiled (HRPO), skin passed pickled and oiled (SKPO) and cold rolled full hard (CRFH) products.
What does P&O stand for?
P&O stands for Pickled and Oiled (steel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&O
- Phase Modulation (modulation)
- Pick and Mix
- Plant & Machinery
- Producibility & Manufacturing
- Procurement And Material Control
- Production & Manufacturing Technology
- Pacific & Orient
- Parties and Observers (treaty review conference)
- Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company (shipping company)
- Personnel and Organization (human resources & personnel)