The PARC is a technology campus being developed at Picatinny Arsenal to enhance collaboration between mission-related private sector firms and Government Agencies.
What does PICA stand for?
PICA stands for Picatinny Arsenal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PICA
We have 60 other meanings of PICA in our Acronym Attic
- Purpose Identification Code
- Pyro Initiator Capacitor (US NASA)
- Pyro Initiator Controller (US NASA)
- Pyrotechnic Initiator Controller (US NASA)
- Picture Editor
- Police Information Co-Operative, Ontario (police services in Ontario working on a an IT project)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-Operation Scheme (international instruments)
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (British Columbia, Canada)
- Pacific Islanders' Cultural Association
- Parasite Infected Cell Agglutination Assay
- Picosecond Imaging Circuit Analysis
- Plum Island Community Airfield, Inc (Massachusetts, USA)
- Podiatry Insurance Company of America (Franklin, TN)
- Polymerization-Induced Colloid Aggregation
- Porch Index Communication Abilities
- Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
- Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery
- Power Industry Computer Applications (Conference)
- Preliminary Inventory Control Activity
- Primary Inventory Control Activity/Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
EOIR Technologies has signed a lease for 2,715 s/f of The PARC's flex building--a 27,500 s/f single-story site at a high-tech office/research park located at Picatinny Arsenal.
The 2lb fragment travelled more than a mile from Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey and punched a hole in the roof of Frederick Angle's home.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Picatinny Arsenal and the Rock Island plant have been active partners in CERP.
The Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center at Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey, has designed a new armor shield that provides much needed protection for HMMWV (high-mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle) gunners in combat situations.
Headquartered at Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey, the JM&L LCMC integrates the Armament Research, Development, and Engineering Center at Picatinny; the PEO for Ammunition, also at Picatinny; and the Joint Munitions Command at Rock Island Arsenal, Illinois.
PGMM currently is in system design and development overseen by OPM Mortars, Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey.
US Army RDEC Munitions New Equipment Training Branch AMSRD-AAR-AIL-LI, Bldg 20 Picatinny Arsenal, NJ 07806-5000 DSN: 880-2035/7333 COMM: 973-724-2035/7333 EMAIL: mnet@pica.