In order to do this, we used the Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro) scale as a measure of methodological quality of the trials (Maher et al 2003).
What does PEDro stand for?
PEDro stands for Physiotherapy Evidence Database
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEDro
We have 1 other meaning of PEDro in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Entertainment and Development Partners (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Export Development Plan (Philippines)
- Primary Education Development Program
- Produce Executive Development Program (United Fresh Produce Association and Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Punjab Education Development Policy Credit (Pakistan Department of Education)
- Port E Data Register
- Precision Experiment Data Records (US NASA)
- Professional Experience and Development Record (architecture students; UK)
- Programa Especifico de Desenvolvimento da Regiao Autonoma dos Acores (Galician: Specific Program for the Development of the Azores; Portugal)
- Proton-Electron Double-Resonance Imaging
- Pneumatic Energy Detector with Remote Optics
- Passive Electro-magnetic Detection System (US Navy)
- Pedestrians Educating Drivers on Safety
- Planning and Economic Development Services
- Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution Electronic Delivery System
- Portable Emergency Data System (US FEMA)
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems (International Conference)
- Power-Efficient Design Space
- Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination System
- Program Element Descriptive Summary
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evidence for physiotherapy practice: A survey of the physiotherapy evidence database (PEDro).
Moseley AM, Herbert RD, Sherrington C, Maher CG (2002) Evidence for physiotherapy practice: a survey of the Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro).