The company is exhibiting them at the 83rd Annual Meeting of the Physiological Society of Japan held in Gunma from March 28 to 30.
What does PSJ stand for?
PSJ stands for Physiological Society of Japan (est. 1922)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSJ
We have 35 other meanings of PSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Psi Upsilon (fraternity)
- Public Sector Investigation Unit (Australia)
- Partito Socialista Italiano di Unità Proletaria (Italian: Italian Socialist Party of Proletarian Unity)
- Plautia Stali Intestine Virus
- Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology
- Poultry Service Industry Workshop
- Port State Information Exchange
- Partnership for Safety and Justice (formerly Western Prison Project; Portland, OR)
- Peace and Social Justice
- Photographic Society of Japan (est. 1951)
- Planinarski Savez Jugoslavije
- Poetry Society of Jamaica
- Pusat Studi Jepang (Indonesian: Center for Japanese Studies)
- Pacific SouthWest Judo Association
- Peshawar Sports Journalists Association (Pakistan)
- Pharr San Juan Alamo (Texas)
- Pittsburgh Society of Jungian Analysts (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Plasma Synthetic Jet Actuator
- Progressive Show Jumping Association
- Pseudosasa Japonica (arrow bamboo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of these findings have been presented at various meetings for academic societies at home and overseas, including the Japanese Pharmacological Society, the Physiological Society of Japan, the Japan Society of Pain Clinicians, the Japanese Society of Biometeorology, the Japanese Society of Nursing Art and Science, as well as the 4th Congress of the International Society for Autonomic Neuroscience held in Marseille, France in July.