Raja K, Benjamin J, Benjamin S, Minocha V and Binay R (2007): Physiological cost index in cerebral palsy: its role in evaluating the efficiency of ambulation.
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Physiological Cost Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 583 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmacy Council of India
- Phase Code Interval (telecommunications)
- Phase Compensation Instability
- Phone Centre Interface
- Photo Thermal Common Path Interferometer
- Photochemical Internalization (drug delivery technology)
- Physical Configuration Identification
- Physical Configuration Item
- Physical Crisis Intervention
- Physico-Chimie Informatique
- Pilots for Christ International, Inc.
- Planex Communications Inc
- Planning Consultants, Inc.
- Plasma Cell Infiltration
- Plastic Card Industries
- Plug-in Card, Interface (computing)
- Plymouth Cordage Industries, Inc. (Plymouth, MA)
- Pneumatosis Cystoides Intestinalis (disease)
- Police and Criminal Investigation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT Aim: To determine the Physiological Cost Index (PCI) in a sample population of 12 healthy adults aged over 65 years, on a treadmill versus a 10-metre floor track.