What does PHYSCOMNET stand for?
PHYSCOMNET stands for Physics-Inspired Paradigms in Wireless Communications and Networks
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Peel Halton Youth Basketball Association (Canada)
- Port Huron Yacht Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
- Physical Inventory
- Phylogeny Inference Package (genetics software)
- Power Hypervisor
- Physical Education
- Physics Review Letters (periodical)
- Physical Security
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Phytoremediation/Biotechnology Solutions for Spills (Environmental Technology Centre program, Canada government)
- Pepper Huasteco yellow vein virus
- Paedagogische Hochschule Zentralschweiz (German: Pedagogical University of Central Switzerland; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- People in the Hazard Zone (natural disaster management)
- Petahertz (10^15 Hertz)
- [not an acronym] name for Greek symbol representing the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter; approximately 3.1416
- Blood Clotting
- International Protocol