Good Vibrations: The Physics of Music Barry Parker Johns Hopkins University Press 2715 N.
What does POM stand for?
POM stands for Physics of Music (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POM
We have 160 other meanings of POM in our Acronym Attic
- Passive Optical Multiplexer (St. Arnaud)
- Peace of Mind
- Percent Organic Matter
- Perceptual Objective Measurement
- Performance Objective Matrix
- Performing Organization Management
- Persistent Object Manager (Teamcenter)
- Personnel Operations and Maintenance
- Phase of the Moon
- Physical Operational Model (information technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780801892646 Good vibrations; the physics of music.
Plan your physics of music lesson with the tools on this Web site: http://cnx.