Covering the physics and chemistry of the atmosphere and astronomy and solar-terrestrial physics, the 16 papers look specifically at such topics as broadband spectrally resolved measurements of the Earth's atmosphere emission using an uncooled Fourier transform spectrometer, direct aerosol radiative effects along the Ross Sea coast and over the high Antarctic Plateau, characterizing the atmospheric carbon dioxide concentration values obtained at Jubany station and their relationship with the origin of trajectories of air masses, and the long duration polar stratospheric flights from Pegaso to Olimpo.
What does PACA stand for?
PACA stands for Physics and Chemistry of the Atmosphere
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PACA
We have 65 other meanings of PACA in our Acronym Attic
- Pagans Against Child Abuse
- Panel Acoustic Contribution Analysis (Automated Analysis Corp.)
- Participatory Analysis for Community Action
- Partnered Against Cult Activity (Arkansas)
- Pennsylvania Abortion Control Act
- Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
- People as A Competitive Advantage
- Performing Arts Center Authority
- Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act
- Phased Array Communications Antenna
- Picture Agency Council of America
- Picture Archive Council of America (stock archives trade organization)
- Politica Agropecuaria Comun Andina (Spanish)
- Post Adoption Contact Agreement (legal document)
- Priority Access and Channel Assignment
- Product Assurance Checkout Area
- Propulsion and Control Assembly
- Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur (France)
- Public Authority for Civil Aviation (Kuwait)
- Enhanced Priority Access and Channel Assignment Supplement Service