780 QC175 Research into noise and fluctuations, involving research in physics, engineering, mathematics, biology, chemistry, signal theory, and other disciplines, is recognized as one of the ultimate factors in determining performance of information transfer and data manipulation systems, communications, and computing, as well as a key source of information about the properties of a variety of systems.
What does PEM stand for?
PEM stands for Physics, Engineering, Mathematics (Texas A&M University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEM
We have 204 other meanings of PEM in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Evaluation Model
- Performance-Enhancing Module
- Personal Environmental Module
- Personal Exposure Model
- Peters Elworthy & Moore (accounting firm; UK)
- Phased Equipment Modernization
- Photoelectron Microscopy
- Physical Education Management
- Physics Environment Monitoring
- Plainview-Elgin-Millville (Minnesota)
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance (Canadian publications)
- Plastic Encapsulated Microcircuit (also seen as PEMs)
- Plesk Enterprise Manager (Plesk)
- Policy Enforcement Manager
- Polymer Electrolyte Membrane
- Polymorphic Epithelial Mucin
- Pontiac Enthusiast Magazine
- Port Expansion Module