Physicians for Compassionate Care Education Foundation (PCCEF) continues to express, on behalf of all its members, profound grief for those vulnerable individuals frightened into committing assisted suicide.
What does PCCEF stand for?
PCCEF stands for Physicians for Compassionate Care Education Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PCCEF in our Acronym Attic
- Parklawn Computer Center DIMES HQ (Distributed Internet Measurements and Simulations Headquarters) (Rockville, MD)
- Pan-Canadian Community Development Learning Network
- Padre Conceicao College of Engineering (Verna, Goa, India)
- Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Pervasive Collaborative Computing Environment (telecommunications)
- Physical Contamination Cause Elimination (pharmaceuticals)
- Pima County Cooperative Extension (University of Arizona)
- Polskie Centrum Certyfikacji Elektronicznej (Polish: Polish Center of Electronic Certification; Warsaw, Poland)
- Pseudostratified Ciliated Columnar Epithelium
- Probabilistic Crisscross Error Correction
- Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity (Illinois; Community Action Program operating agency)
- Pakistan Counter-Insurgency Capability Fund
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida (Port Orange, Florida)
- Philadelphia Comprehensive Center for Fathers
- Philippine Communication Centrum Foundation
- Plymouth County Correctional Facility (Plymouth, Massachusetts)
- Pollock Chinese Christian Fellowship (UK)
- Porter County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Possible Credit-Card Fraud (retail/mail order)
- Praise Chapel Christian Fellowship (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)