Rights and ethics groups led by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM doctor John Pippin, a PCRM senior adviser, said the NIH, where they lived with 186 other chimpanzees.
What does PCRM stand for?
PCRM stands for Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCRM
We have 11 other meanings of PCRM in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Cable Repair Kit
- Patient Case Report Language
- Pearl City Regional Library (Pearl City, HI)
- Peoples Community Radio Link (radio station)
- Powertrain Control Research Laboratory (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Posterior Cramer-Rao Lower Bound
- Pierce County Rural Library District (Steilacoom, WA)
- Program Clock Reference Look-Up Table
- Pacific Centre for Reproductive Medicine (Canada)
- Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova (political party)
- Post Construction Reclamation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Predictive Customer Relationship Management
- Program Control and Resources Management
- Project Cost Resources Management
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center (Missouri)
- Port Cities Rescue Mission Ministries (Port Arthur, TX)
- Prostate Cancer Risk Management Programme (UK)
- Palliative Care Resource Nurse
- Piedmont Coastal Repeater Network (radio; Raleigh, NC)
- Primary Care Research Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As Congress finalizes child nutrition reauthorization legislation, doctors with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) are urging lawmakers and President Obama to find additional ways to reduce fat and cholesterol in school lunches and give every child access to healthy vegetarian meals.
The alarming trend of increased childhood obesity seems to be linked to increased intake of unhealthy foods rather than decreased energy expenditure, according to a report from Neal Barnard, president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine Washington, DC
The decision to pull the ads is due to a complaint made by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), a pressure group that promotes a vegan diet.
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine last month petitioned the Federal Trade Commission to ban the advertisement of cheese and other fatty foods during children's television programs.
Barnard is the founder and president of the Washington DC-based Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
Consumers Urged to Eliminate Dairy for Three Weeks to Experience Dramatic Health Benefits As Heather Mills McCartney speaks out about the health problems associated with dairy products, physicians and nutritionists with the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) are urging U.