ABOUT PSE Physicians, Scientists, and Engineers for Healthy Energy is dedicated to supplying objective, evidence-based, scientific information and resources on unconventional gas development (high-volume hydrofracking) and other novel energy production methods.
What does PSE stand for?
PSE stands for Physicians, Scientists, and Engineers for Healthy Energy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSE
We have 323 other meanings of PSE in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Security Environment
- Personal Service Establishment
- Personal Statement of Experience (Queen's University; Canada)
- Personnel Subsystem Elements
- Personnel Support Equipment
- Philippine Stock Exchange
- Photosensitive Epilepsy (visually stimulated seizure disorder)
- Photoshop Elements (Adobe image software)
- Physical Security Equipment
- Physical Social Education
- Physiological Systems Experiment
- Pi Sigma Epsilon (Milwaukee, WI; est. 1951)
- Piano Strutturale di Emergenza
- Pidgin Sign English (now called Contact Language)
- Plain Small End (pipe design)
- Plan de Sauvegarde de l'Emploi (French: Backup Plan for Employment; labor code)
- Plan de Surveillance et de Suivi de l'Environnement (French)
- Plan Sport Emploi (French: Sport Jobs Plan)
- Planed Square Edge (timber/wood)
- Planned Special Exposure