00 Paperback RC666 Developed by American Medical Association Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) experts and American College of Cardiology Foundation cardiovascular specialists, this resource on cardiology coding and reimbursement supplements CPT 2001 and contains an introduction to CPT; an overview of the heart, including basic and common cardiovascular conditions; official coding guidelines and explanations of revisions, with clinical examples and procedure descriptions for many codes; coding tips and payment policy alerts; and in the appendices, topics affecting reporting, including the use of the National Correct Coding Initiative, CPT Category II codes for the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative in the Medicare Program, and the transition from ICD9-CM to ICD-10-CM.
What does PQRI stand for?
PQRI stands for Physician Quality Reporting Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PQRI
We have 1 other meaning of PQRI in our Acronym Attic
- Procedure Qualification Record
- Product Quality Report
- Product Quality Review (various locations)
- Production Qualification Round
- Program Quality Review (educational institution assessment)
- Programa de Qualidade em Radioterapia (Portugese)
- Province of Quebec Rifle Association (Canada)
- Product Quality, Reliability Analysis, and Reporting System
- Python Quick Reference Card (computer programming)
- Pharmaceutical Quality Research Institute
- Product Quality Research Institute
- Performance Quality Rating Scale
- Physician Quality Reporting System (Medicare)
- Postoperative Quality of Recovery Scale (healthcare)
- Probabilities, Quantiles and Random Samples (software; Netherlands)
- Product Quality Rating System
- Palliative/Provoking, Quality, Radiation, Severity, Timing (Chest Pain Evaluation)
- Personal Questionnaire Rapid Scaling Technique
- Preview, Question, Read, Study, Test (various organizations)
- Provokes, Quality, Radiates, Severity, Time (pain scale)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SuccessEHS, a nationally recognized, streamlined practice management and electronic health record (EHR / EMR) software vendor has achieved Qualified EHR Vendor status with CMS for the 2011 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS, formerly, the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative or PQRI) EHR Program.
Does your practice participate in a quality measure reporting program, such as the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative program, where practices can receive incentives for reporting quality data to Medicare?
95 Paperback R728 Written by a physician for today's physician practice, this guide provides readers with tools and information needed to take advantage of the financial incentive organized through the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) program.
The Physician Quality Reporting Initiative, established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, entitles eligible providers to a single, consolidated incentive payment in 2008.
Quality reporting portal, which captures and automatically analyzes hospital patient and compliance data and generates regulatory reports that demonstrate meaningful use of health information technology and adherence with national quality measures, including the Surgical Care Improvement Process (SCIP), Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) and Joint Commission requirements.
In addition, Webmedx customers are using QualityAnalytics to support CMS's Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI), fuel clinical documentation improvement initiatives, and proactively mitigate risk of RAC take backs.
More likely it's the possibility that the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) could be the basis for pay-for-performance programs down the road, Dr.