Its focus areas include quality measurement and analytics, clinical quality improvement, the patient-centered medical home/care coordination model, Louisiana Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (LaPOST), outreach/education and health information technology (IT).
What does POST stand for?
POST stands for Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (living will document)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POST
We have 78 other meanings of POST in our Acronym Attic
- Paranormalists of South Texas
- Parks, Open Space & Trails (various locations)
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (UK, ESRC)
- Passive Optical Seeker Technique
- Payload Operations Support Team (US NASA)
- Peace Officer Standards and Training
- Peninsula Open Space Trust (Palo Alto, CA)
- People, Objective, Strategy, Technology (marketing strategy)
- Perspectives on Software Testing (Canada)
- Physician Office Staff Training
- Point Of Sales Terminal
- Point of Service Test
- Police Officer Standardized Training
- Police Officer Standards and Training
- Portable Operational Support Terminal
- Portable Optical Sensor Tester
- Post Outage Study Team
- Power On Self Test
- Pre-Odin Staging Tool (Operational Dependencies Information Network)
- Program in Polymer Science and Technology (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The documents will include advance directives (living wills and medical powers of attorney) that outline what actions a patient wants taken if he or she is too ill to communicate--along with do-notresuscitate cards and physician orders for scope of treatment (POST) forms.