The physician labeling rule, which was released in January, requires all products approved since June 30, 2001 to eventually conform to the new format.
What does PLR stand for?
PLR stands for Physician Labeling Rule (US FDA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLR
We have 84 other meanings of PLR in our Acronym Attic
- Packet Loss Resilience
- Participação Nos Lucros e Resultados (Portuguese: Participation in Profit Sharing)
- Partitio Liberal-Radicale Svizzero (Radical Free Democratic Party Switzerland)
- Party like a Rockstar
- Pass Liaison Representative
- Passive Leg Raising (medical test)
- Past Life Regression
- Patá en La Raja
- Permissible Loss Ratio (risk management)
- Philippine Liberation Ribbon
- Pig Launcher & Receiver (oceaneering)
- Pipeline and Riser (offshore drilling)
- Place Louis Riel (hotel; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Polská Lidová Republika (People's Republic of Poland)
- Preliminary Loss Report (US Army)
- Prequential Likelihood Ratio
- Primary Lock Reinforcement (various companies)
- Prime Lending Rate
- Private Label Rights
- Private Letter Ruling (IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Label Complies with the FDA's Physician Labeling Rule LEXINGTON, Mass.
The workshop is focused on key issues that the pharmaceutical advertising and promotion industry are facing today such as enforcement, off-label promotion, training, the new physician labeling rules, state regulations and the increasingly important role of the Office of Inspector General (FDA).
and Quadrant eLabeling Services LLC today announced that they are teaming to provide pharmaceutical manufacturers with integrated Structured Product Labeling - Physician Labeling Rule (SPL-PLR) services.