DALLAS -- Perot Systems Corporation today announced that the Physician Hospital Community Organization (PHCO) signed a license, implementation, and three-year support agreement with Perot Systems Corporation for its DIAMOND(R) 950 health benefits administration software.
What does PHCO stand for?
PHCO stands for Physician Hospital Community Organization (Spokane, WA; est. 1994)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHCO
We have 1 other meaning of PHCO in our Acronym Attic
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria
- Preferred Health Care Network (health insurance)
- Primary Health Care Network
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Philippine Heart Center Nursing Alumni Society
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioners
- Public Health Community Nutrition Practice Group (American Dietetic Association)
- Public/Community Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Pacific Health Care Organization, Inc. (Medex Healthcare, Inc.)
- Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil
- Primary Health Care Organization
- Parrot Head Club of Tidewater (Jimmy Buffet fans; Chesapeake, VA)
- Payload Hazard Control Plan
- Phlo Corp (stock symbol)
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Piping (industry)
- Primary Health Care Professional
- Primary Health Care Provider
- Private Home Care Provider (healthcare)
- Pygmy Hog Conservation Programme (India; est. 1995)
- Pennsylvania Health Care Quality Alliance (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based company that focuses on connecting local healthcare communities with secure, online business services, announced it now provides The Physician Hospital Community Organization (PHCO) member eligibility information online.