The Physician Focused Quality Initiative The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has become a major advocate for outpatient performance reporting, especially in the context of use of electronic health records.
What does PFQI stand for?
PFQI stands for Physician Focused Quality Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pension Fund Property Unit Trust (Ireland)
- Pension Fund Pooling Vehicles (UK)
- Program For Persons With Disabilities (TRICARE)
- Packet Fair Queueing
- Partnership for Quality
- Pay for Quality (National Health Service; UK)
- Per-Flow Queuing
- Pre Fetch Queue (ARM CPU)
- Pretty Freakin' Quick (polite form)
- Personal Feelings Questionnaire-2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Physician Focused Quality Initiative web page: http://www.