Concerns that investment in palliative care will suffer have not materialised in Holland, which legalised medically assisted dying in 2002, or in Oregon, which since 1997 has permitted physician assisted dying.
What does PAD stand for?
PAD stands for Physician Assisted Dying
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAD
We have 377 other meanings of PAD in our Acronym Attic
- Performance Analysis and Design
- Performing Arts Department (various schools)
- Performing Arts Directory (various locations)
- Performing Arts Division (various organizations)
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Persistently and Acutely Disabled (mental health)
- Personal Access Device
- Phase Alignment Detector
- Phi Alpha Delta (legal fraternity)
- Physical Agents Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Toy of UCLA, AUTONOMY's Board Secretary commented, "The issue of physician assisted dying is more about personal choice than disability rights.