These new versions support both Linux* and Windows*, making them the first virtualization management solutions to offer live migrations of workloads from anywhere to anywhere - physical to virtual, virtual to physical, and physical to physical - regardless of operating system platform.
What does P2V stand for?
P2V stands for Physical to Virtual
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Prepared 2 Survive (online forum; UK)
- Parallel Programming Models and Systems Software for High-End Computing (Workshop)
- Peer to Server to Peer
- Publications, Products, and Services Board (IEEE)
- Patients, Prisoners, Trainees, Transients (manpower)
- Pedal to the Metal
- Pay to Use
- Permit to Use
- Poly(2-Vinyl Pyridine)
- Passport To Wealth (internet based program)
- Pay to Win (gaming slang)
- Play to Win (gaming)
- Power to Weight (ratio)
- Powered Two-Wheeler (motorbike; UK)
- PowerPoint Warfare (slang for excessive use of briefing slides)
- Progress to Work (job training program; UK)
- Pollution Prevention World Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
New EMC Ionix family ushers in next generation of it management Brings Together Recent Acquisition and Unified Software Portfolio to Accelerate Customers' Journey from Physical to Virtual to Cloud EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) today extended its leadership in the virtualized data center with the announcement of its EMC Ionixao IT management software for helping customers accelerate their migration from physical IT to virtual IT to cloud infrastructures.
Third Brigade licenses are portable as a server is transitioned from the physical to virtual world.
Acronis have announced Acronis True Image Echo, which claims to be the first application to enable IT managers to backup and restore both physical and virtual servers; competitive approaches use different programmes to migrate to and from physical to virtual and virtual to physical systems.
VMware Converter allows system administrators to migrate machines from physical to virtual environments, whether a single system or a mass migration.
Next, converting the workloads from physical to virtual machines, as well as virtual back to physical, with PlateSpin PowerConvert*.
These include data center assessments, physical to virtual migration, business continuity planning, capacity planning and utilization, implementation and deployment, policy-based automation development and various managed services.
com), a leading provider of Virtual Hosted Desktop Management software, and physical to virtual conversion tools, today announced it will pull the wraps off its latest generation Connection Broker for Virtual Infrastructure at the IBM System x Conference.