The Cadence technologies deployed include the Virtuoso(R) platform, including Cadence's Multi-mode Simulation (MMSim), physical verification system, and QRC extraction.
What does PVS stand for?
PVS stands for Physical Verification System (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PVS
We have 155 other meanings of PVS in our Acronym Attic
- Paesi in Via di Sviluppo (Emerging Countries)
- Passive Vision Sight (military night vision systems)
- Passport and Visa Service (various locations)
- Patent- og Varemærkestyrelsen (Danish Patent and Trademark Office)
- Pecos Valley Southern Railway Company
- Pediatric Vaccine Stockpile
- Periscope View Simulator
- Persistent Vegetative State
- Personal Video Station (SnapStream)
- Phantom Vibration Syndrome (cell phone sensation)
- Physicians for a Violence-free Society
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Pine View School (Sarasota, Fl)
- Pipelined Vector Supercomputer
- Pittsburgh Vegetarian Society (Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
- Plant Variety Rights Office and Seeds Division (UK)
- Pojoaque Valley Schools
- Pole Vault Summit
- Polynesian Voyaging Society
- Polyvinyl Siloxane
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samsung used the Cadence Encounter[R] Digital Implementation System, RTL Compiler, Incisive[R] Enterprise Simulator, QRC Extraction, Encounter Timing System, Encounter Power System, Encounter Test and Physical Verification System.
NYSE: CDN) today announced its Vampire(R) advanced hierarchical physical verification system dramatically reduced verification run times for Xilinx during the design of a new, highly complex 25-million-transistor FPGA family manufactured on 0.
1, the industry's only production-proven hierarchical physical verification system that addresses the special challenges of deep-submicron (DSM) integrated circuit design.
0, the industry's only production-proven hierarchical physical verification system that addresses the special challenges of deep submicron integrated circuit design.
s flagship hierarchical physical verification system.