Dave Berry, 33, of Beverley Road, Whitley Bay, is a physical training instructor in the Royal Navy and launched an SOS boot camp at Whitley Bay Football Club.
What does PTI stand for?
PTI stands for Physical Training Instructor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PTI
We have 272 other meanings of PTI in our Acronym Attic
- Penn Telecom, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Performance Test Instructions (Agilent)
- Periodic Technical Inspection (road safety)
- Permit To Install
- Personnel Transaction Identifier
- Pharmaceutical Technologies International, Inc
- Philadelphia Theatre Initiative (Philadelphia, PA)
- Phoenix Technologies Inc
- Photon Technology International (various locations)
- Physical Therapy International (various locations)
- Piedmont Triad International (airport code)
- Pittsburgh Technical Institute (Oakdale, Pennsylvania)
- Planning Time Index
- Platform Train Interface (London Underground)
- Play Ten Interactive (interactive entertainment software publisher; Moscow, Russia)
- Playmates Toys, Inc. (El Segundo, CA)
- Police Training Institute
- Pollution Tolerance Index
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Informatycznego (Polish: Polish Information Processing Society)
- Portola Tech International (Cumberland, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Cook, a staff sergeant and physical training instructor in the Army, said: "I've done things in the past, I've completed a 22-mile swim at Hebburn pool but this was definitely the biggest challenge I have ever done.
At 18, he joined the RAF as a physical training instructor and after quitting the service went to work on street markets.
Divorce Mrs Jolley, of Trefnant, near Denbigh, said she had a good starting point for her exercise programme as before she retired she worked as a physical training instructor and social therapist.
Bert joined the RAF as a physical training instructor (PTI) during the war.
He has spent 11 years as an army physical training instructor.
The Loc8er device was developed when Corrigan was serving in the Army as a physical training instructor.
Tara Portas has returned to Polam Hall School to work in the PE department to gain valuable work experience to help achieve her dream of joining the RAF as a physical training instructor.