00 Hardcover QC665 A pillar of research into the theory of the diffraction and propagation of electromagnetic and acoustic waves, Ufimtsev explains a high-frequency asymptotic technique for investigating antennas and scattering problems, and presents the first complete and comprehensive description of the modern physical theory of diffraction based on the concept of elementary edge wages.
What does PTD stand for?
PTD stands for Physical Theory of Diffraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTD
We have 136 other meanings of PTD in our Acronym Attic
- People These Days
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Drainage (biology)
- Period to Date
- Permanent Total Disability (insurance term)
- Permission to Drop (university)
- Personal Therapy Device (wellness product)
- Personal Transport Dinosaur (gaming slang)
- Personal Trusted Device (First Access)
- Personnel Technologies Directorate
- Phased Threat Distribution
- Pick to Display (PictureView)
- Pilot to Dispatcher
- Plant Test Date (telecommunications)
- Pokemon Tower Defense
- Polskiego Towarzystwa Dysleksji (Polish: Polish Dyslexia Association)
- Portable Top Drive (drilling rigs/platforms)
- Portland Technology Development (Intel)
- Positive Tone Development (lithography)
- Post Tour Depression
- Post Traumatic Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first textbook to treat physical theory of diffraction (PTD).
High Frequency Electromagnetics PAM-CEM Simulation Suite 2010 includes an additional product, named PAM-CEM/HF, which relies on the Physical Theory of Diffraction (PTD) combining Physical Optics and Equivalent Edge Currents.