Independence can be assessed with the Physical Self-Maintenance Scale or the Functional Activities Questionnaire, which takes only 5-10 minutes to complete, rating the patient's abilities in 10 areas.
What does PSMS stand for?
PSMS stands for Physical Self-Maintenance Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSMS
We have 21 other meanings of PSMS in our Acronym Attic
- Proctons Simplistic Mail Reader
- Public Safety Mobile Radio
- Public Sector Management Reform (Malawi)
- Public Sector Management Review
- Puget Sound Masonry and Restoration
- Puget Sound Model Railroad Engineers
- Pacific Southwest Regional Medical Library
- Platform Soldier Mission Readiness System
- Parkway South Middle School (Chesterfield, MO)
- Personnel Status Monitoring System (US DoD)
- Piecewise Stationary Memoryless Source
- Playstation Media Server (compatibility software)
- Power System Monitoring and Simulation
- Premium Short Message Service
- Puget Sound Mycological Society (Seattle, Washington)
- Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level
- Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy
- Perfectly Secure Message Transmission (cryptographic protocol )
- Pilot Study Medication Technician (Arizona State Board of Nursing)
- Plan Stratégique à Moyen Terme de l'UNICEF (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assessment measures included the Progressive Deterioration Scale (PDS), the IADL scale and the Physical Self-maintenance Scale (PSMS).