[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A command Physical Readiness Test (PRT) office was in the process of moving to a new location.
What does PRT stand for?
PRT stands for Physical Readiness Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRT
We have 189 other meanings of PRT in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Rapid Transit (computer-controlled transportation system on West Virginia University campus)
- Personal Responsibility Time
- Personnel Research Test
- Pet Refine Technology Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Petroleum Revenue Tax (UK)
- Pharmaceutical Roundtable
- Philadelphia Rapid Transit
- Philosophy Religion Theology
- Photon Resonance Test
- Physical Readiness Training
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapist (Canada)
- Pianificazione Registrazioni Televisive
- Pilot Relief Tube (aviation device)
- Pivotal Response Training
- Pivotal Response Treatment (autism therapy)
- Planning and Response Team (USACE)
- Planning Region Team
- Platinum Resistance Thermometer
- Playwrights' Round Table (Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to revising all of the lessons in the course covering such topics as administrative actions and improving Sailors' Physical Readiness Test (PRT) scores, all of the course graphics and exercise demonstrations were updated to ensure CFLs are given the basic tools to safely lead a command physical training (PT) session.
New PFA codes are: P - Passed both Physical Readiness Test (PRT) and Body Composition Assessment (BCA).
To qualify for assignment to this innovative program, Sailors must be motivated Information Systems Technicians who meet requirements of MILPERSMAN 1306-967, including the warfare qualification, Physical Readiness Test (PRT) standards and five years obligated service.
When do you begin preparing for the Physical Readiness Test (PRT)?
Using PRIMS means no more stubby pencils for CFLs, as the system performs the calculations for body fat measurement and computes the overall physical readiness test performance score.
To qualify for Bluejacket HARP, you must be a highly motivated Sailor, currently on sea duty, have a high school diploma, volunteer, have a place to stay in your hometown, and meet current physical readiness test standards," said Wallen.