The awards ceremony is held in conjunction with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Annual Assembly, the largest continuing medical education (CME) event for physiatrists in North America.
What does PMnR stand for?
PMnR stands for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMnR
- Pakistan Museum of Natural History (est. 1976; Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Peabody Museum of Natural History (Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut)
- Performance Monitoring Network Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Leukocyte (biochemistry)
- Polymorphonuclear Leukocyte
- Paul Meier New Life Clinics
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument (Hawaii)
- Program On Modeling for Negotiation Management
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation
- Periadenitis Mucosa Necrotica Recurrens (Sutton's Ulcer)
- Prime Minister National Relief Fund (India)
- Partitioned Monitoring Node Set
- Polynomial Modular Number System
- Pontecorvo-Maki-Nakagawa-Sakata (matrix; particle physics)
- Poor Man's Navier-Stokes (equation)
- Post-Malaria Neurological Syndrome
- Professional Multimedia Network Systems
- Project Manager for Non-Stockpile Chemical Materiel
- Phenylethanolamine-N-Methyl Transferase
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover Rehabilitation medicine quick reference RD732 Micheo (physical medicine and rehabilitation and sport medicine) offers a reference for physical medicine and rehabilitation clinicians, residents, and specialists on 107 topics related to common musculoskeletal, sports, and occupational injuries, from Achilles tendinopathy to whiplash.
9781933864181 Physical medicine and rehabilitation board review, 2d ed.
About the California Athletic Trainers Association (CATA): Athletic trainers are health care professionals who specialize in the provision of physical medicine and rehabilitation services, serving as physician extenders in the prevention, assessment and treatment of acute and chronic injuries and illnesses.
Lupinacci, MD, president of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R).
9781933864532 Physical medicine and rehabilitation pocket companion.
American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 80, 563-571.
Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 66, 206-209.