We used an 8-port 50 GHz Vector Network Analyzer with Physical Layer Test System software for signal integrity analysis.
What does PLTS stand for?
PLTS stands for Physical Layer Test System (Agilent Technologies; Santa Clara, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLTS
We have 8 other meanings of PLTS in our Acronym Attic
- Provisional Local Transport Plan (UK)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Panas Bumi (Indonesian: Labor Power Hot Earth Bedugul; Bali)
- Production Logging Tool Quicklook Log
- Phospholipid Mass Transfer Rate (biochemistry)
- Plan for Long-Range Technical Requirements
- Polskie Lekarskie Towarzystwo Radiologiczne (Polish: Polish Medical Radiological Society)
- Posterior Lamellar Tarsal Rotation (trachoma)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary (Berkeley, CA)
- Parts Life Tracking System
- Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
- Position Location Test System (Spirent Communications)
- Precision Laser Tracking System (US NASA)
- Production Line Tool Set
- Platoon Sergeant
- Post-Lens Tear Thickness (eyes)
- Prince Lyric Transcription Team
- Patrol Leader Training Unit (South African Scout Association)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Electric Steam Power Plant)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Central Steam Power; Bandung Institute of Technology Network)
- Periodic Linear Time-Variant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PNA is also compatible with Agilent's Physical Layer Test System, materials measurement software and multiport test sets.
Agilent's ADS DDR3 Compliance Design Kit is a 2010 DesignVision Finalist; * "Simplify De-embedding with Breakthrough Calibration Technology Using the Agilent N1930B-5xP Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) Advanced Calibration Software".