Recently, he worked for the Physical Disability Board of Review (PDBR)-a group set up by Congress to review and correct DoD disability cases.
What does PDBR stand for?
PDBR stands for Physical Disability Board of Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDBR
- Pending Database Management (Tandem)
- Perforated Decalcified Bone Matrix
- Pulse Delay Binary Modulation
- Probabilistic Decision-Based Neural Networks
- Provincial Dental Board of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Please Don't Be Offended
- Project Delivery Business Process (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Proved Developed Behind Pipe (hydrocarbon reserves)
- Product Development Best Practices Report
- Page Directory Base Register
- Pacific Data Bank Security (Canada)
- Passive Diffusion Bag Sampler
- Pedestrian Deployable Bonnet System (Jaguar)
- Polarization Dependent Beam Splitter
- Position-Dependent Band Structure
- Precedence Dialing Behind the Switch
- Polizei beim Deutschen Bundestag (Police of the German Parliament)
- Profile-Directed Binary Translator
- Christian Democratic Party
- Mueo, New Caledonia (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Defense's Physical Disability Board of Review will examine each applicant's medical separation, compare DoD and VA ratings and make a recommendation to the respective Service Secretary.
The Department of Defense's new Physical Disability Board of Review will examine each applicant's medical separation, compare DoD and VA ratings, and make a recommendation to the respective Service Secretary.