6 percent on mobile home physical damage (dwelling fire).
What does PHY DAM stand for?
PHY DAM stands for Physical Damage (casualty insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Partial Hepatectomy (hepatology)
- Patient History
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - Sky Harbor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (Bedminster, NJ)
- Primary Heat Exchanger
- Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
- Partnership for Healthy Youth
- Physical Layer Device
- Physical Layer Protocol
- Abstract Test Suite for PHY
- Physical Layer Repeater
- Physical layer/Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Peel Halton Youth Basketball Association (Canada)
- Port Huron Yacht Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Portsmouth Harbour Yacht Club (UK)
- Physical Inventory
- Phylogeny Inference Package (genetics software)
- Power Hypervisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physical damage to even just a few select pieces of equipment in either of these areas can disrupt a broadcast, impacting a station's overall revenue, ratings, and reputation.
Many equipment owners who recognize the importance of covering their machines with Physical Damage Insurance have chosen Cat Insurance as their carrier.
Loss experience in the physical damage lines has not been as favorable, and the proposed rates shift some of the premium income from the liability lines to the physical damage lines.
The hospital is without power and may have suffered physical damages that will prohibit its opening for operations after power is restored.
The court addressed whether the effects on the computers caused physical damage to and loss of use to tangible property.
There was some physical damage to buildings and equipment, and water damage to inventory.
American Modern specializes in writing physical damage insurance and related coverages on manufactured housing and has expanded to other specialty insurance products including coverage for site-built homes, motorcycles, watercraft, snowmobiles, recreational vehicles, physical damage on long-haul trucks, extended service contracts, excess and surplus lines coverage, credit life and related products as well as collateral protection and mortgage fire products sold to financial institutions and their customers.