Tadros was appointed lecturer in Physical Chemsitry (1962-1966) at Alexandria University.
What does PCHEM stand for?
PCHEM stands for Physical Chemsitry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Primary Cutaneous Hodgkin's Disease
- Peterborough Community Housing Development Corporation (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Parker Christian Home Educators (Colorado)
- Pittsburgh Council on Higher Education (Pennsylvania)
- Port Cities Home Educators (Lewiston, ID)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (various universities)
- Printed Circuit Heat Exchanger
- Panhandle Christian Home Educators Association (Amarillo, TX)
- Pottawatomie County Home Educators Association (Meeker, OK)
- Phoenixville Community Health Foundation (Pennsylvania)
- Preserve Croatian Heritage Foundation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Prince County Hospital Foundation (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Premier Community HealthCare Group (family and community health center)
- Price Change
- Partners Community Healthcare, Inc. (est. 1994)
- Permanent Childhood Hearing Impairment
- Permanent Congenital Hearing Impairment
- Philippine Chamber of Handicraft Industries