Washington, Jan 18 ( ANI ): A structured physical activity program may help improve muscular capacities, motor skills, behaviour assessments, and the ability to process information in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
What does PAP stand for?
PAP stands for Physical Activity Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAP
We have 456 other meanings of PAP in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Articles Policy (insurance)
- Personal Auto Policy
- Personnel Assistance Point
- Personnel Assurance Program
- Peruvian Aprista Party
- Pharmaceutical Assistance Program (various locations)
- Pharmacy Administration and Practice
- Pharmacy Assistance Program
- Philosophical Association of the Philippines (Philippines)
- Phosphatidic Acid Phosphatase
- Physician Assistant Program (various locations)
- Picture and Picture
- Placental Alkaline Phosphatase (biology)
- Plant Administrative Procedure
- Plasma Arc Pyrolysis
- Poker Affiliate Program (gambling)
- Police Accountability Project (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Policy Administration Point (identity governance)
- Policy Advisory Panel (various organizations)
- Policy Agendas Project (University of Texas at Austin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arnhold, Coordinator, Adapted Physical Activity Program & Center on Disability and Health, Room 15 Stoner Educational Complex, Department of Exercise and Rehabilitative Sciences, Slippery Rock State University, Slippery Rock, PA 16057; (724) 738-2847, (724) 738-4806 (FAX); robert.
As a result, many communities across the country have embraced the goals of the campaign by increasing physical activity programs during and after school, supporting Safe Routes to School programs, creating walking and biking paths and working with the food industry to increase access to healthy, affordable foods.
Developing Effective Physical Activity Programs by Lynda B.
5 million in grant support over the next two years to determine whether a specific physical activity program can stave off disability in older people.
Developing Effective Physical Activity Programs Lynda B.
School-based physical activity programs for promoting physical activity and fitness in children and adolescents aged six to 18.
WANT TO IMPLEMENT A COMPREHENSIVE physical activity program fully integrated with your physical education program but lack the resources to initiate it?