What does PANOC stand for?
PANOC stands for Physical Abuse and Neglect of Children (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Peer Assistance Network for Nurses (Illinois Nurses Association)
- Professional Association of Nursery Nurses
- Pesticide Action Network North America
- Parallelized Artificial Neural Network Simulator (backpropagation neural network)
- Pacific Area Norwich and Norfolk Terrier Club (California)
- Performing Arts Network of New Zealand
- Paralegal Association of Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (Harrisburg, PA)
- Police Association of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Polish American Networking Organization
- Pull A Number Out of the Air
- Professional Adminstrators of New Orleans Public Schools, Inc.
- Perception and Navigation System for Autonomous Mobile Applications
- Panoramic X-Ray
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Outside School Hours (Australia)
- Philippine Administrative Network Project (Philippines)
- Plasma Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (cardiology)
- Prince Albert National Park (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Pacific Area Newspaper Publishers' Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Non-Profit Homes for the Aging