Smith also highlighted several of the Pacific Gas and Electric Company's accomplishments in the promotion of solar generation, including: * The utility was an early participant in the development of commercially viable photovoltaic systems, with its participation in the Photovoltaics for Utility Scale Applications (PVUSA).
What does PVUSA stand for?
PVUSA stands for Photovoltaics for Utility Scale Applications
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of PVUSA in our Acronym Attic
- Privacy Violation Tracking System (US VA)
- Pacific Vehicle Testing Technologies Ltd.
- Portal Vein Tumor Thrombosis
- Pole Vault University
- Prairie View (A&M) University
- Precision Velocity Update
- Processor Value Unit (IBM)
- Programa de Voluntariado Universitario (Spanish: University Volunteer Program)
- Provo, UT, USA - Provo (Airport Code)
- Present Value of Uneven Cash Flows
- Pajaro Valley Unified School District
- Partij Voor de Vrijheid (Party For Freedom; The Netherlands)
- Personas Que Viven Con VIH (Spanish: People Living with Hiv)
- Pin Verification Value
- Plat Van Voor (Dutch: flat chested)
- Potato Virus V
- Production Volume Variance
- Programvareverkstedet (Software Workshop, Norwegian organization)
- Pressure Vessel Vent & Cleaning Station
- Putnam Valley Volunteer Ambulance Corps (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the first solar plants in North America, Photovoltaics for Utility Scale Applications (PV-USA) was initially developed by PG&E to study the impact of high penetration solar on the electrical grid.
of Princeton said its solar- power station had been accepted by the cooperative research project called Photovoltaics for Utility Scale Applications in Davis, Calif.